At long last I have got round to posting the final week's walk. I wanted it to be in Wales and somewhere stunning - so thought about Snowdon - but it is far too dangerous for me to go right to the top at this time of year - but I knew that the lake on the route up the Miners track was pretty, with nice views of Snowdon behind it - so decision made. Unfortunately the summit of Snowdon was covered in cloud on the day I visited - so you will just have to imagine the pointed summit now!

The rain came not long after these photos were taken so I headed back down the mountain and did some exploring around some of the other lakes in the area - Llyn Dinas, LLyn Gwynant and LLynau Mymbyr.


A fantastic year out taking photos - thanks to everyone for your lovely comments over the year. My Blurb book of the year has been ordered - I will come back with a link and some photos when it arrives.
Your photographs have been stunning all year. I am hoping to follow a couple of them at some point this year.
ReplyDeletefantastic photos Deb. Im from Telford & having just found your blog I will be reading regularly!!
ReplyDelete