Tuesday, 13 July 2010

1/2 way through


We are now halfway through our 52 walks project and I would like to share my new photobook with you, as it showcases the first 6 months walks.

I really treasure my 365 album that I made last year and wanted something tangible to look at again this year - but did not want the fuss of printing out myself so decided on a photobook from Photobox.I have gone for the large size - it is a huge A3 - but it does show off the photos beautifully.

I have kept the same format throughout - black backgrounds, double page spread for each walk. 1 large full page photo on one side - using the best photo and 5 - 9 photos on the opposite page.


Hope you like it as much as I do! I have already started on volume 2 - the next 6 months.

2 comments:

  1. Deb that is a beautiful book and one to treasure. I had intended getting a photobook of my 365 photos but never did. :(

    Loving your recent photos - as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely book! Love the big size. DH has done some photobooks with our holiday photos, he uses snapfish, but we were receommended blurb at our photography course.

    ReplyDelete